Time & Location: Saturday, January 27th at 4:00pm at The Gardens in Arnolds Park. Check-in begins at 3:30pm.
How To Play: Objective is to toss an empty keg the furthest! Each contestant will toss two Pony kegs. The contestant who tosses the keg the furthers will be declared the winner! Limited to the first 40 participants.
Rules & Information:
- All types of footwear are allowed
- Keg provided - may not be altered in any way
- All judges decisions are final
- Winner receives Keg Party to be used before June 1st, 2024
- All winnings will be donated to the winner's non-profit of choice! Doll Distributing will match $ amount.
Divisions & Price: Men's and Women's Division, $10 per person
Questions? Call 712-332-7303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org